The Tennis Gloves are specifically designed to maximize your game. The lightweight breathable material will help your hands stay cool and comfortable during play.
The men's tennis glove from Bionic is designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon to provide performance enhancing moisture control, grip, support, and durability for your game. The glove's palm is constructed of sheepskin leather for a secure hold while Coolon moisture control fabric on the back of the hand provides flexibility and evaporative cooling. The glove's anatomical pad system evens out the surface of the hand for a lighter, more secure grip and also reduces fatigue. Meanwhile, the glove's form-fitting wrist closure provides the stability and support you need to return the ball with confidence--without sacrificing flexibility and mobility. Finally, the glove keeps moisture in check with twelve terry cloth mini-towels inside of the glove to absorb sweat and prevent slippage.
The Bionic Tennis Glove offers an enhanced grip on the court.
Reduce Hand Fatigue--Increase Grip Strength--and--Support the Hand's Natural Dexterity
- Anatomical Relief Pad System: The hand has natural peaks and valleys determined by the placement of the bones. Typically the high points of the bone rub against tools and equipment, causing blisters, calluses, and fatigue. Bionic gloves are designed to solve this problem with strategically placed pads in the glove, that eliminate the peaks and valleys--evening the surface of the hand--to result in improved grip strength, reduced hand fatigue, and reduced friction--to virtually eliminate calluses and blisters.
- Pre-Rotated Finger Design: Because your forefinger and pinky naturally rotate inward toward the center of your hand when grasping an object, Bionic gloves feature a pre-rotated design that follows the natural motion of your fingers, to offer a comfortable, second-skin feel, and natural movement when gripping.
- Web and Motion Zones:
The hands combine 14 phalanx bones as well as large number of tendons and muscles to allow for an intricate range of motion and dexterity. Bionic gloves offer Motion Zones over the knuckles, and Web Zones between the fingers, made of stretchable and breathable Lycra to provide greater flexibility, support the hand's natural dexterity, and keep the hands cool and dry.
|The Bionic Custom Fit--A guideline to sizing your glove|
|Small:||7 3/4 to 8 inches|
|Medium:||8 to 8 1/4 inches|
|Large:||8 3/8 to 8 3/4 inches|
|X Large:||8 3/4 to 9 1/4 inches|
|XX Large:||9 1/4 to 9 1/2 inches|
|XXX Large:||9 1/2 to 9 7/8 inches|
|To find out your glove size, measure (in inches) around your dominant hand (when ordering pairs) with a tape measure at the place indicated on the diagram shown at right. Use the tape measurements below to determine your proper glove size.|
If you need additional assistance on sizing or fit of the gloves, please contact Bionic at 877-524-6642 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Men's tennis glove designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon for superior moisture control, grip, support, and durability
- Full-leather sheepskin palm construction with Coolon moisture control material on back of hand for evaporative cooling
- Anatomical pad system evens out the hand's surface to promote a lighter, more secure grip for enhanced racquet control
- Twelve terry cloth mini-towels inside the glove absorb moisture to help keep your hands cool and dry and prevent slippage
- Form-fitting wrist closure provides added wrist stability without sacrificing flexibility and motion