The only golf glove designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon, the Bionic StableGrip Golf Glove feels and fits like second skin. It's made of top-grade cabretta leather that ensures it will last up to four times longer than conventional golf gloves. Features include pre-rotated fingers and anatomical relief pads that help prevent the club face from twisting at the moment of contact. They also increase your swing speed. Your hand will remain cool and dry thanks to motion zones over the knuckles and web zones between the fingers; these also te natural dexterity.
Your glove should be cleaned periodically to maintain the leather's suppleness and durability. It's hand and machine washable for your convenience. Wash on the gentle cycle using mild detergent and cold water, then air dry. Avoid bleach. Take care to secure the Velcro tab before washing to avoid snagging. This Bionic glove is available in men's sizes Small to XX-Large.Top-grade cabretta leather. Anatomical relief pads to increase swing speed. Unique pre-rotated finger design for added comfort. Unlined gloves fit like second skin. Designed for use while golfing. Available in men's sizes Small to XX-Large.
- Patented pad system evens out the surface of your hand for a lighter, more secure grip
- Double row finger grip system promotes a lighter, more stable grip
- Lycra motion and web zones provide better range of motion and keep the hand drier and more comfortable
- Patented pre-rotated finger design complements natural closure of hand and reduces fatigue
- Strategically placed pad system provides increased durability in areas prone to wear and tear