One of the biggest obstacles to overcome with golf rangefinders is that they tend to read of almost every other object in the background except the desired target itself and give inaccurate readings. That is not hard to understand when you realize the width of a golf flag is less than an inch in diameter! The BREAKING 80 Laser Range Finder With Advanced Gen 3 PinSensor Technology eradicates any false readings from the background and automatically focuses directly onto your desired target, giving you an immediate, precise reading on it's crystal-clear LCD display. You will be more than pleased with it's potential to enhance your golf game. Requires 1 CR2 3V Battery - NOW INCLUDED!
- Measurement range: 5-440 Yards (400+meters)
- Advanced PinSensor Technology for measuring overlapping subjects: First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject - useful when golfing for measuring the distance to a flagstick on a green with woods in the background. Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject - useful in wooded areas.
- High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
- Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds)
- Waterproof (up to 1m/3.3 ft. for 10 minutes), but not for underwater usage; the battery chamber is water-resistant