The best of both worlds.
The world's first Laser Rangefinder and GPS in one. Combining laser accuracy with GPS convenience, it's just the game-changer you need. It features the PinSeeker Technology used by more than 90% of PGA professionals, with +/-1-yard accuracy, 5x magnification and distance to front, center and back of green. Plus, the GPS function offers 25,000+ pre-loaded North American courses, Auto Hole Advance, Auto Course Recognition and no one-time or re-occurring membership fees.
Bushnell has been in the optics business since 1955, and pioneered the golf laser rangefinder in 1995. With a constant emphasis on product innovation, Bushnell now features the first combo laser/GPS with the Hybrid, and in 2012 launched the revolutionary Tour Z6 which features Vivid Display Technology and E.S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision.) to make it the world's most technologically advanced laser rangefinder. Bushnell also makes distance simple with its three GPS products - the NEW neo+ GolfGPS Watch, neo+ and XGC+.
- Unique hybrid laser rangefinder and GPS unit in one; comes with USB charger, cable, carrying case
- Range finding performance of 10 to 1,000 yards with +/- one yard of accuracy
- GPS function with 16,000+ pre-loaded North American courses and no membership fees
- Provides distance to the front, center, and back of the green
- Functions include Auto Hole Advance and Auto Course Recognition; one-year limited warranty