Designed to Maximize Power. The new Diablo Octane Fairway Woods are built for power. Golfers have the opportunity to choose either Standard models designed for playability and distance, or the Tour models that are designed for complete workability and distance.
Built for power, the all-stainless steel Diablo Octane Fairway Woods feature Performance Driven Designs with a larger footprint, higher MOI, and a deep CG for better playability and higher trajectories. The heat-treated Stainless Steel clubhead offers a pleasing resonant sound at impact as well as enhanced strength to enable the aggressive Variable Face Thickness (VFT) pattern. Variable Face Thickness (VTF) Technology allows designers to adjust the thickness of the materials in the woods to maximize ball speed and perimeter weighting for more distance and forgiveness--resulting in an all-over improved performance. This precision shaping of the face thickness in each wood increases the size of the sweet spot and generates hotter ball speeds for longer distance. Backed by a 2-year warranty from Callaway, the Diablo Octane Fairway Wood places power into your hands.
With VFT the face is thicker in the center and ultra-thin around the edges, which allows more energy from the impact of the clubface to be transferred to the ball.
- All-stainless steel Diablo Octane Fairway Woods designed for maximum power on the course
- Aggressive VFT Technology increases the size of the sweet spot and generates hotter ball speeds for longer distance
- Performance Driven Design offers a larger footprint, higher MOI, and deep CG for better playability and higher trajectories
- Stainless Steel clubhead is heat treated for enhanced strength and produces a pleasing, resonant sound at impact
- 2-year warranty to be free of defects in material and workmanship