RAZR X Hybrids leverage the new Zero Roll Design to help golfers hit higher and longer shots, even when struck low on the face. These inertia-driven clubs are highly playable and offer hot ball speeds with either standard or Tour models so players can dial in their ideal performance.
Win with power and
The Razr X hybrids feature a Zero Roll design that encourages a higher launch angle.
The Razr X hybrids offer other advantages as well. The clubs feature Callaway's aggressive Variable Face Thickness technology, with precision shaping for each individual hybrid. This increases the size of the sweet spot while delivering hotter ball speeds and longer distances. Each standard Razr X club also has an offset hosel to help square the clubface at impact while providing a look at address that boosts confidence. The clubs conclude with Razr X hybrid graphite shafts and Callaway men's universal grips.
|Razr X Hybrid Specifications|
|Loft||Lie||Available in||Length||Swing weight|
|3H||21 degrees||58.5 degrees||RH and LH||40.25 inches||D0|
|4H||24 degrees||59.25 degrees||RH and LH||39.5 inches||D0|
|5H||27 degrees||60 degrees||RH and LH||38.75 inches||D0|
|6H||30 degrees||60.75 degrees||RH only||38 inches||D0|
About Callaway Golf
Just like you, Callaway Golf is always looking to raise its game. The company's drivers are designed and built to help you improve distance and accuracy and optimize shot shape to suit your game. With irons, Callaway's performance goals center on feel and consistency, along with getting the ball airborne from any lie, in any conditions. Based in Carlsbad, California, Callaway offers a wide range of products, each with advanced technology and a variety of options suited to every type of player. From clubs to golf balls and accessories, Callaway performs countless tests to ensure that each product it offers is an improvement on those that preceded it. Ely Callaway believed in helping golfers of all skill levels find more enjoyment and success in the game, and Callaway carries on that tradition with a passion for the game and a mission of helping you and every golfer enjoy the sensation of striking the ball perfectly.
- Zero Roll Design • Clubface with zero roll produces a higher launch angle on shots hit low on the face, increasing distance with softer landings
- Aggressive VFT Technology • Precision shaping of the face thickness in each club increases the size of the sweet spot • Generates hotter ball speeds for longer distance
- Inertia Driven Design • Increased head size of the standard model creates better forgiveness • Produces shots that fly higher, longer and straighter
- Standard and Tour Models • Standard models have an offset hosel that assists in squaring the clubface at impact while providing a look at address that boosts confidence • Tour models have less offset to enhance workability
- Men's hybrids with Zero Roll design and larger head sizes
- Generates higher launch angle on shots hit low on face
- Head size is more forgiving, producing higher, straighter, longer shots
- Offset hosel helps square clubface at impact; available in 3H, 4H, 5H, and 6H clubs
- VFT technology with precision shaping for each hybrid club