The distance standard in irons was set in 2013 with the X HOT Iron. The new high water mark is now owned by X2 HOT. Totally new, innovative technology. Same domination.
- Deep Central Undercut: The New Deep Central Undercut increases the rate the face flexes and rebounds
- Stabilizing Arch: Exceptional sound and feel at high ball speeds come from a stabilizing arch that reinforces the face
- Lightweight Shaft Options: Lightweight Speed Step 85 steel shaft available in regular and stiff flexes
- A new lightweight graphite shaft offering brings great feel and control with higher launch angles
- Increasing ball speeds to make this iron even longer