A club that acts mean as it looks. New Forged Composite material in the crown and Distance Trajectory Weighting create maximum distance for a low spinning, high launch ball flight. The RAZR X Black Driver is designed for ultimate accuracy and speed with head-turning Black PVD Finish.
Get a stronger and lighter than titanium crown because of this revolutionary material. A total of 12 million turbostratic carbon fibers are packed into the crown, which reinforces 27% of the clubhead. Callaway engineers use Forged Composite to control head thickness, which makes for a club head with an extremely high MOI that's also light.
Speed Frame Face Technology
Hyperbolic Face and VFT Technology combine to make for faster ball speeds and a larger sweet spot, which results in more consistent and longer distance. The Speed Frame Technology reduces weight and moves it to the perimeter of the clubhead to create a higher MOI. Thickness control is achieved through a chemical milling process that removes extra material.
Distance Trajectory Weighting
The center of gravity is optimized, which increases distance with a low spinning, high launch ball flight. We've included a full-length hosel with a low center of gravity because of the advantages of Forged Composite, which makes for the best performance characteristics.
Streamlined Surface Technology
Reduces drag by 17% over the regular Diablo Octane Driver. Added distance and higher impact speeds come from the Streamlined Surface Technology.
See Full Specifications
- Speed FrameTM Face Technology
- Distance Trajectory Weighting
- Streamlined Surface Technology
- Black PVD Finish Physical Vapor Deposition Finish comes from a high-tech process that produces a distinctive look for awe-inspiring confidence.
- Forged Composite? ? Revolutionary material in the crown that?s lighter, stronger than titanium ? over 12 million turbostratic carbon fibers that reinforce 27% of the clubhead ? Allows for clubhead that?s lighter but still has an extremely high MOI