Wilson Profile Junior Golf Club Set, Black - Ages 8-11 (Right Handed)
Designed for the golfer ages 8-11 , who needs medium length and very flexible shafts to get the ball airborne quickly and fly farther. Wilson profile Jr sets deliver three unique size options, including a new"tweener" set that is larger than the traditional junior sets. This authentic, aggressive style appeals to the junior eye.
- Lightweight carry bag with generous pockets and a comfortable dual strap
- Designed for ages 10-13, the driver has a junior length, weight and flex
- Low CG Hybrid helps get the ball airborne and is easy for junior players to hit
- Long and short cavity irons with a huge sweet spot, a blade-style wedge for accuracy around the green, and a heel toe weighted putter that is easy to align
- One size does not fit all. It's true. People play better with equipment sized to fit them. The Profile Package Set is the only 'custom fit in a box' system. Featuring 9 options- with lengths, lofts, flexess, bags, and grip size to more perfectly fit beginner golfers and their unique physical characteristics. Designed for ages 10-13, perfect for junior boys learning the game.